Background

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Get Back in The Game

I know, I know that Pastor hurt you. The last place that you thought you would ever experience hurt was in the church. You are not alone. They've hurt us too. But sitting on the sidelines is NOT the answer! It's time to be real; so that you can heal & heal others too! You experienced that level of hurt so that you would not fall into the same oppressive & religious spirits. It was just enough to keep you close to God. Now you hunger and thirst after Him (not man)! 
Now, I can not promise you that you will never experience that type of hurt again, but I can promise that our God is a Healer (Jehovah-Rophe is His Name).  He has come to set the captives free and to heal the broken. 
Today, I charge YOU to GET BACK IN THE GAME! There are people out here waiting to hear from you. Simply You. Not the you they tried to make you into. The You that you were designed to be. No more religious routines. Dare to be different; that's what causes Inner-Changement (Chosen). 
And as for the ones that hurt you, don't worry. God knows all and sees all. Let Him handle that. He is faithful and He will do just what He says. Trust in Him! For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus (Phil.1:6).

4 comments:

  1. When one hurts you know that it is they who also need prayer.
    One stole from me. He needs prayer, for surely he is headed to hell unless someone pray for him, and probably that was what is missing in his life in the first place, someone to pray for Him, someone who knows God.
    How likely would it be that in a city of over 300,000 one man would meet up with me in his scam to mug and steal, in two different places in two different years, only to hear the gospel and walk away protecting me from his partner who was absent during the conversation. It was according to divine appointments.
    So how is it any less important to pray for the one who thinks he is secure and who may be just the candidate to hear "depart from me you worker of iniquity for I never knew you." ( or possibly better translated: "I can not see myself in you.")
    Here is one who does not realize that he is in much trouble and in need of much prayer. You may be his best hope, if you indeed would be holy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,

      Thank you so much for responding. I am sincerely sorry for what happened to you. I do pray for leaders. You are right they definitely require a strong intercessory team and mentors who are not afraid to rebuke and/or correct them in love as needed.

      My continuous prayer is to have clean hands and a pure heart for God. I do speak as the Lord leads and then the blood is no longer on my hands...it is then up to the hearer of the word what they will do with it then.

      Thank you again and I do pray that you continue to love as Christ would have you to do in spite of.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing Jackie. I definitely know about church hurt and can testify that he is certainly a healer. I like that you are encouraging those that have been hurt to get back in the game.....God.

    ReplyDelete